MS-Office has multiple products to offer to their users such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. These most demanding applications are used in entire business world as they deliver the great results when it comes to make PPT, Charts, Statistics visual presentation, table document.
PowerPoint is a presentation application which is used in business to give the optimum results by using some of the great features. However, PowerPoint starts freezing and hanging due to one or more reasons. You can go for the solution so that it can start working properly.
So, we are enlisting some points it may help you to get your PowerPoint back into the track:
- Install latest Office updates- Installing the latest Office Setup updates may solve your PowerPoint error
- Go on checking if PowerPoint is used by another process- If yes then, PowerPoint may not run properly it’s better to let the ongoing task complete then do other tasks
- Use your PowerPoint without add-ins- It may create conflict with PowerPoint. Try to use the application without add-ins, here is the solution how:
- Choose according to your Windows:
- For Windows 10- Hit the Start button in the lower left corner on the screen
- For Windows 8- Place your mouse cursor to the upper-right corner of your screen and select ‘Search’
- For Windows 7- Click ‘Start’
- Type PowerPoint/Safe and then click OK
- Go File menu, click Options, now click Add-Ins
- Go for COM Add-ins
- Click Go
- Now, Disable Add-ins and click OK
- Restart the PowerPoint
If the problem still persists then try some more points:
- Repair Office
- Check if your PowerPoint is updated or not
- Installed antivirus may have a conflict with the PowerPoint
- Change Printer Default settings
- Go for some advanced troubleshooting process
If you have more queries regarding this issue or how to download the Office via office.com/setup you can call the customer care phone number and you will get the immediate solution.