If you are trying to install Office setup 2010 on your computers and PCs and you are facing the Office installation error 1935, then this article will help you to fix this error in no time. MS Office Error 1935 occurs in the installation process which creates hindrances in when you want to install or access the desired application. Even if you install a single product offered by MS, you will see the error appearing on-screen. Such errors occur when you install any Office application via office.com/setup.
To resolve this error, you can try to restart your Operating system to setup office successfully and then run the setup again as a quick solution. If you still see the error visible on screen then you can try the methods, discussed ahead in this article.
10 Steps for Fix MS Office Installation Error 1935
There are certain steps mentioned below, which can help you to resolve the MS Office installation Error 1935:-
- In the first step, you have to turn on your operating system and then click on the “Start” option.
- Now, you have to enter the “appwiz.cpl” and then press the enter key from your keyboard.
- A list will appear on the screen depicting the various installed software on your system. You need to click on the “Microsoft.NET Framework 4 Client Profile” option to fix the error.
- Now, close all the running application and programs on your Windows.
- Now, click on the “Start” option from your desktop and then click on the “Run” option.
- In this step, you have to enter the “appwiz.cpl” in the search box and then press the “Enter” key.
- Now, click on “Microsoft.NET Framework Client Profile” option to proceed further.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Uninstall” option and then just click on the “Remove” option to proceed further.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Repair.NET Framework 4 Client Profile” option and drag it to its original state.
- Finally, you have to click on the “Next” option, wait for the process to complete and then click on the “Finish” option. After this, you have to click on the “Restart Now” option and then allow the system to restart with the error fixed.
Note: – If you have any query related to the steps mentioned above then you can visit MS Office official website office setup.
For further help
The steps to resolve the MSOffice Error 1935 have been already discussed in the article above. If you still face the issue you can get in touch with the Customer Support assistant via a toll-free number, available on office.com/setup.