Office work without Office applications is equivalent to living in the age of typewriters when sharing information or sending reports were like taking a long walk to the boss’ cabin. It was good practice for employees, though, hardly productive due to the loss of time and effort in minor tasks. But today, you have no excuse to leave your workstation because everything is connected to everything through a wireless network and daily official tasks like reporting, sharing data, or documentation of work is done at the speed of light.
Well, that is how our digital life looks like in an office environment. Businesses are embracing the power of modern technologies to supplement the growth of work productivity in their pursuit of profitable outcomes, and Office 365 version of productivity applications has proved a valuable asset in this regard from the house of Microsoft.
Office.com/setup is the official webpage of Microsoft that allows users to login Office 365 account and helps them to perform office 365 download and Office 365 Setup. To deploy Office 365, you need to download the executable file of Office setup and enter product key to get started.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 productivity suite is a combination of applications, software, services and server that are customized according to the diverse needs of business personals and daily users.
MS Office Suites are capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously from creating visual presentations, work reports and text documents all the way to managing emails and database. Whatever you ask, MS Office 365 setup delivers you with immaculate precision. To meet the productivity demands, MS Office offers a collection of salient applications and each of them serves a unique purpose. These applications were later assembled together to form a package that we use to know as “Productivity Suites”.
These applications have secured a special place in the hearts of millions of subscribers ranging from students, working professionals, graphic designers, freelancers, remote workers, professors, scientists, engineers, and the list goes on and on.
Take a quick glance at salient Office applications from Office 365 suite
- MS Office Word
- MS Office PowerPoint
- MS Office Excel
- MS Office Publisher
- MS Office Access
- MS Office Outlook
- MS Office OneDrive and many more
Out of all these applications, OneDrive is an exceptional offering from the house of Microsoft that brings multiple Office app users on a single platform to connect with each other, and enables them to collect, share and store data on cloud network. The application is commonly referred to the backbone of modern business infrastructure when it comes to bridging the gap of information among employees, management and clients.
Microsoft used to release latest updates for all these applications once or twice a year to help users maintain a competitive edge in their respective domains. Just visit office.com/setup and go for Office 365 sign in to access your account and download the Office 365 setup.
Office 365 setup to enhance your business productivity
In this article, we will discuss why businesses are migrating to Office 365 to boost their productivity rate. Therefore, this article is dedicated to those who subscribed to an Office 365 business plan.
Things to keep in mind before moving your business to Office 365
You need to have the following information before you execute Office 365 setup and migrate your business domain.
- Create a list of employees you seek to add in your Office 365 sign in account, even if some of them already have access to the Office 365 login account. You need to type their usernames if you’re updating your domain information. You can also login to Outlook Office 365 account.
- Make sure to notify your employees of their Office 365 account credentials so they can easily login. You need to either pass the information by placing a call to all individuals, or send the information to their personal email ID. They don’t have access to Office 365 account, so that’s not an option.
- If you want to use your business domain name in Office 365 email, you need to know where the domain is registered and have sign-on information.
Easy to follow method to run Office 365 setup wizard
Follow the steps given below to ensure uninterrupted execution of Office 365 setup
- When you successfully log in to your Office 365 account, you will receive an ID with the extension “onmicrosoft.com” domain. In the primary step, you can add your own domain name to your user ID and personalize your email for your business. Call Customer Support for complete guidance, if you don’t know the steps.
- You need to verify your domain by using the Wizard code that is called TXT value – that you enter at your domain registrar. If your domain registrar is GoDaddy, you’ll be forced to login at GoDaddy so Office 365 can enter the code for you.
- You can add your users individually or in bulk depending on your requirements.
- You need to move your email and contact details from another email services that used IMAP.
- Setup Online Service such as Skype for Busines, OneNote or email
- Change your nameservers. You can skip this step if your domain registrar is GoDaddy.
- Viola, you’re done
Download and install Office 365 setup on Windows 10
- Go to www.office.com/setup and sign in
- Go for office 365 sign if you have subscribed office 365 version. This account can be of Microsoft account or work account.
- Once you are signed in to Microsoft account, go to the office home page and select “install Office 365 setup”
- Select “Install”. It completes the process of downloading office 365
- Once the office 365 setup file download completes, depending on your web browser, you can click on “Run” (if you’re using Internet Explorer), click on “Setup” (if you have Google Chrome), or click on “Save” file (with Mozilla Firefox)
- The installation process will start
- Once the install progress bar completes the cycle of processing, you are set to get started with Office 365. The installation is done
Activate your office 365 setup
- Go to the desktop and double-click on Office setup icon, or click on “Start Menu” and type Office setup in the search bar to locate and open the office setup icon
- Accept the conditions of license agreement
- Login to your Office 365 login account
- Enter your product key
- Office 365 setup is activated now.
You’re ready now to access Office 365 admin center, where you can change the domain of your Office 365 admin center. Besides, once you gain access to office 365 login account via office.com/setup, you can manage your billing information, add or remove users, reset passwords or take care of other business functions.