Microsoft Office suite is the productivity software that includes applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. These professional products are used in the companies to enhance the productivity and automate the tasks such as analyzing data, making reports, performance evaluation, sorting the data, making CSV’s and many more.
If you are unable to update the Office in your Mac then give a try to Office AutoUpdate as it will help you to be updated all the time with the latest features and improvements.
Steps to set up Microsoft Office AutoUpdate automatically
- Open your MS Excel or any other application such as Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Go to “Help” on the top menu and then “Check for Updates”
Note: In case “Check for Updates” in the Help menu does not come at the top then download the latest version of “Microsoft AutoUpdate Tool.” Run the tool, now “Check for Updates” will appear in the Help menu
- In “How would you like updates to be installed”?
Note: Please keep your MS Office up-to-date so that you can avail the latest features and improvements. If you have already opted the Office 365 subscription, you will get the latest features and updates
- Now click “Check for Updates”
In case you are facing issues while updating Microsoft AutoUpdate, please follow the below-given steps:
- Open Safari and go to this link www.office.com/setup or Microsoft website
- Download the latest version of Microsoft AutoUpdate
- Go to the “Finder” and press “Command button +Shift+h”
- Open the “Library”
- Select “PrivilegedHelperTools” and be ensured that “com.microsoft.autoupdate.helpertool” exits
- Now run “Microsoft AutoUpdate”
You can log in Microsoft Office by clicking on this link office.com/setup. For more information on how to set up AutoUpdate, you can call the customer support number. They will provide you relevant solution in no time.