MS Office is on a constant tack of advancement and giving its users to get more utilities that are productive. From older versions to the newer ones, Office productivity suite has been in demand ever since it was introduced to people. Whether you are a Mac user or have a Windows-based operating system, you can access the software on different operating systems.
Microsoft Office is also available in its free version and users can access its applications on computers as well as on supported Android devices. To know how you get it on your computer system, refer to mentioned instruction.
How to install Office setup on your Windows system?
- Launch a web browser and go to www.office.com/setup
- Click ‘Sign in’ and fill in the credentials associated with your account
- If you are not an existing user, you need to create an account on office.com/setup
- You can also purchase a subscription
How to install Office setup on your Android phone?
Note: You will need to install Office suite individually
- Tap the icon of Google play store and search for the Office application(s) you want to install on your device
- As the search list appears, click on the option and you will be directed next
- Tap Install button
- A new page of Teams & conditions will appear, mark check for your agreement
- The app will download and install automatically
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it
- Now log in to your account or create an account if you are a new user
- If asked, enter the product key you received while purchasing the subscription
To use an activated product on your phone, purchase your plan on desktop version of the software and use the same credentials to log in on your phone. While performing the step, you could face these possible errors:
Errors with Office.com/setup:
- Device not supported/ Incompatible device found
- Not enough space available- free some space
- The product in not licensed
- Certain file extensions is not supported
- Office app is not supported
- Invalid Office setup product key
Other issues can also be encountered by users and may need professional support providers to get the fix. If you are stuck up with any of the fault, you can report it at office.com/setup by logging in to your account.